Prudential has created thousands of world class successful Financial Advisors across the globe – in UK, US, Asia, Europe and Africa. We welcome you to be part of this exciting journey by joining us either on full time or part time basis for an opportunity to own and build your own franchise.
What is in for you as a Financial Advisor at Prudential Life Assurance Kenya?
- Commissions: Attractive commission based earnings
- Training: We offer best-in-class, structured and results-based training to equip you with the necessary knowledge.
- Rewards and Incentives: We have designed and customised rewards and incentives to reward sustained results.
- Support: We will offer technology support, integrated marketing, efficient back office and client service support.
- An Opportunity to own and grow your franchise.
What are the Minimum Requirements to be a Financial Adviser at Prudential Life Assurance Kenya?
- 21 years and above.
- Minimum of D+ in KCSE. Degree, Diploma or certificate. Additional Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong business focus with an entrepreneurial mind.
- Self-driven, passionate and excited about making money
To read more about Prudential and its group of companies, please visit our who we are section.