Rest easy as your money works for you.
PruInvest allows you to plan for your family’s shorter term financial goals whether it is buying land for the family or even saving for your son’s or daughter’s marriage.
Through affordable regular contributions, Prudential will invest your savings and guarantee that you reach your target savings amount. Furthermore, you also benefit from a share in the investment profits via bonuses, giving you additional returns on top of your target savings amount.
In the unfortunate event that you become permanently disabled, contract a critical illness or, even worse, were to pass away, Prudential will step in, and provide a range of benefits to protect you and ensure that the dreams that you planned for when you took out the policy are still achieved.
PruInvest is designed to help you create your own financial independence while still providing you with comprehensive life cover, letting you rest easy as your money works for you.
How it works
You decide how much you would like Prudential to pay you in 5 to 10 years’ time. This is the amount you are guaranteed to receive at the end of the policy term. This is referred to as the “sum assured”.
Based on your age, the sum assured and policy term, Prudential calculates your regular contribution. This is the premium, the fixed amount that you can pay either monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly.
Prudential pools your money with funds from other policyholders and invests it in a range of carefully-chosen assets. You will share in the investment profits via bonuses which will be declared each year and reinvested on your behalf.
At the end of the policy term you will receive the total sum assured plus bonuses.
In addition, this product provides optional benefits to protect you in the event of Critical Illness and Total Permanent Disability.
- A guaranteed 100% of your sum assured – your target savings amount – at the maturity of the investment term plus all investment bonuses declared along the way.
- In case of death, Prudential will pay 100% of the sum assured to the beneficiary of your choice. We will then continue to pay your monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to your beneficiary on your behalf. So, in total, your family will receive 200% of the sum assured.
- If the cover is selected, in case of accidental death, Prudential will pay 200% of the sum assured to your beneficiary. We will then continue to pay your monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to your beneficiary on your behalf. So, in total, your family will receive 300% of the sum assured.
- If the cover is selected, on diagnosis of a critical illness, Prudential will pay 50% of the insured amount, and then also continue to pay your remaining monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to you or your beneficiary when they become due.
- If the cover is selected, should you become permanently disabled due to an accident or illness, Prudential will continue to pay your remaining monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to you or your beneficiary when they become due.