Relax and let Prudential help in plan your future for you.
Let Prudential help you save for your dreams and protect your family while you focus on living your life. Through PruSuper7, Prudential will set you on your path to financial freedom through affordable regular contributions that culminate in a guaranteed achievement of your savings target.
Furthermore, you do not have to wait for the insurance policy to mature to have access to your money. Prudential will pay you yearly instalments in the final seven years of the policy.
The seven annual payments from PruSuper7 are ideally suited to secondary school and university costs, but can also be used for business capital or as a personal retirement plan – whatever you and your family are dreaming of!
In the unfortunate event that you become permanently disabled, contract a critical illness or, even worse, were to pass away, Prudential will step in, and provide a range of benefits to protect you and ensure that the dreams that you planned for when you took out the policy are still achieved.
How it works
- You decide the total savings that you need and the number of years you want to save for.
- Prudential calculates the regular amount to be saved – you can choose to pay monthly, or – to receive a discount – quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Prudential carefully invests your savings to guarantee that you receive your target amount.
- You also benefit from a share in the investment profits via bonuses, giving you additional returns on top of your target amount.
- During the final seven years of the policy you receive annual payments that increase each year.
- At the end of the policy term, you receive the final lump sum plus bonuses.
- Guaranteed achievement of your savings target – with increasing annual payments in the last seven years of the policy.
- Annual investment bonuses to share the investment profits (made at insurer’s discretion)
- In case of death, Prudential will pay 100% of the insured amount to a beneficiary of your choice. We will then continue to pay your monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to your beneficiary on your behalf.
- In case of accidental death, Prudential will pay 200% of the insured amount to your beneficiary. We will then continue to pay your monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to your beneficiary on your behalf.
- If the cover is selected, on diagnosis of a critical illness, Prudential will pay 50% of the insured amount, and then also continue to pay your remaining monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to you or your beneficiary when they become due.
- If the cover is selected, should you become permanently disabled due to an accident or illness, Prudential will continue to pay your remaining monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to you or your beneficiary when they become due.