Prudential has created thousands of world-class successful Financial Advisors across the globe – in the UK, US, Asia, Europe, and Africa. We welcome you to be part of this exciting journey by joining us either on full time or part-time basis for an opportunity to own and build your franchise.
What is in for you as a Financial Advisor at Prudential Life Assurance Kenya?
- Commissions: Attractive commission based earnings
- Training: We offer best-in-class, structured and results-based training to equip you with the necessary knowledge.
- Rewards and Incentives: We have designed and customised rewards and incentives to reward sustained results.
- Support: We will offer technical support, integrated marketing, efficient back office and client service support.
- An Opportunity to own and grow your franchise.
What are the Minimum Requirements to be a Financial Advisor at Prudential Life Assurance Kenya?
- 21 years and above.
- Minimum of D+ in KCSE. Degree, Diploma or certificate. Additional Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong business focus with an entrepreneurial mind.
- Self-driven, passionate and excited about making money
To read more about Prudential and its group of companies, please visit our who we are section.