Select product, but it’s a savings product for short-to-medium term needs (it can be for 5yrs-10yrs) and only has one pay-out at maturity (doesn’t have flexible pay-outs like Pru Select)
– providing all premiums are paid correctly, the product pays the target amount to help you reach your goals – the investment is safe & the return is guaranteed
Give your family financial security
- no matter what happens in your life (death, illness, disability), make sure the dream is achieved
Flexibility with pay-outs
– gives you the ability of multiple pay-outs, meaning that no matter what your savings goal (education, land, mortgage, retirement) this is the right product for you
Change in education system
– with such a wide choice of pay-out options, it’s the only savings product in the industry which can cope with all levels of education & the old-and-new education systems
Cancer, heart attack, stroke & other critical illnesses
– we pay you immediately on diagnosis, and then there’s nothing left to pay for the rest of the product, and at maturity we still pay the guaranteed amount
– because the shock is so sudden, the pay-out at death is doubled, and similar to critical illness, there’s nothing left to pay for the rest of the product, and at maturity we still pay the guaranteed amount
NO lapse guarantee
– if you get into financial difficulty, we won’t lapse your policy, & you can pick-up when you’re ready again
Decide the total savings that you need and the number of years you want to save for.
Prudential calculates the regular amount to be saved.
Choose to pay monthly, or – to receive a discount – quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
Let us help you get started.
Please fill all the required * fields.
The right decision lasts a lifetime.
A goal without a plan is simply a dream. Get the right plan and get started on achieving your goals.
100% Satisfied Customers
I'm so surprised Prudential found me. My colleagues and I have all been paid and for that we are grateful.
Mwende, Imenti Tea Factory
I was shocked that Prudential traced me in my small village. Thank you so much.