I would like to know more
Want to discover more about Pru Select at a time convenient to you? Arrange for us to call you back with our online form.
Relax and let Prudential help in planning your future for you.
Pru Select combines the benefits of a savings product with a life insurance product – allowing you to accumulate funds to help you achieve your goals whilst protecting you and your family against the worst that life can throw at you.
Pru Select is designed to help you achieve those goals that are an absolute “must”, like your child’s education – because even in the event that you were to prematurely pass-away, or you were unable to work because of disability or critical illness, Pru Select has guaranteed cash pay-outs to help your family get back on track and ensure your child’s education would not be compromised.
The product can be used for education planning or any other long-term savings goals – perhaps to buy a plot of land for your family or helping towards a dowry or mortgage payment. Really – any goal or ambition that you and your family have which you would want to “live on” in the event that you have passed-away or you are not able to work because of disability or critical illness, Pru Select is your solution.
How it works
- You decide the total savings that you need and the number of years you want to save for.
- You select how many cash pay-outs you want to receive. These cash pay-outs are paid during the last policy years.
- Prudential calculates the regular amount to be saved – you can choose to pay monthly, or – to receive a discount – quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Prudential carefully invests your savings to guarantee that you receive your target amount.
- You also benefit from a share in the investment profits via bonuses, giving you additional returns on top of your target amount.
- Depending on the cash pay-out plan you selected, during the final seven years of the policy you receive annual payments that increase each year.
- At the end of the policy term, you receive the final lump sum plus bonuses.
- Guaranteed achievement of your savings target – with increasing annual payments in the last seven years of the policy if more than one cash pay-out plan is selected.
- Annual investment bonuses to share the investment profits (made at insurer’s discretion)
- In case of death, Prudential will pay 100% of the insured amount to a beneficiary of your choice. We will then continue to pay your monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to your beneficiary on your behalf.
- In case of accidental death, Prudential will pay 200% of the insured amount to your beneficiary. We will then continue to pay your monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to your beneficiary on your behalf.
- If the cover is selected, on diagnosis of a specified critical illness, Prudential will pay 50% of the insured amount, and then also continue to pay your remaining monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to you or your beneficiary when they become due.
- If the cover is selected, should you become permanently disabled due to an accident or illness, Prudential will continue to pay your remaining monthly payments and pay all the original benefits to you or your beneficiary when they become due.