I would like to know more
Want to discover more about PruLife at a time convenient to you? Arrange for us to call you back with our online form.
Pru Life is a protection plan giving you protection in the event of death, critical illness or total and permanent disability for the whole of your life!
- It offers you the option to cover your spouse in addition to yourself.
- It helps create an immediate estate for your dependents, helping your family maintain their lifestyle without having to sell land or property.
- It helps you and your family offset the financial strain of critical illness in the event that you or your spouse are diagnosed with a critical illness defined in the policy.
- It provides an option to double the cover for accidental death or disability.
- It offers attractive bonuses throughout the lifetime of the policy.
- It offers flexible premium payment terms, allowing you to finish paying premiums within a shorter period.
- No medical examination is required for sums assured of up to KES 5 million.
- It offers Insurance tax relief of 15% of the premium, up to a maximum of KES 60,000 annually.
Who can buy this product?
- Minimum age at entry: 18 years
- Maximum age of entry: 60 years
How much cover can one get?
- Minimum Sum Assured: KES 1 million
- Maximum Sum Assured: KES 50 million
For how long should one pay premium?
You get to choose how long you want to pay premiums for, with the options being:
- For Life
- Up to the age of 60 or 65 years (note: to pay premiums up to age 60 years, one must be 55 years old or younger at entry)
- For the next 10, 15 or 20 years
Premium payment frequency can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
The policy does not have a surrender value.