PLAN A – Whole Life Cover
- 100% of the plan’s sum assured plus accrued reversionary bonuses are paid.
PLAN B – Whole Life with Accelerated Critical Illness benefit
Critical illness benefit
- 50% of the plan’s sum assured is paid on first time diagnosis of a critical illness as defined in the policy.
- No future premium on the main benefit plan is required (“waiver of premium”)
- 50% of the plan’s sum assured plus accrued bonuses is paid if a critical illness claim has been paid.
- 100% of the plan’s sum assured plus accrued bonuses is paid if no critical illness has been paid.
Both plans allow a joint life cover option, giving cover to your spouse at a discount. Death and critical illness benefits are paid on first death or diagnosis basis. The policy ends on payment of death benefits.