Group (LAST) Funeral Expense
Relief from the burden of last respect expenses to the employee's family and friends.
Group (Last) Funeral Expense offers much-needed relief just when you need it
- It covers expenses ranging from Ksh. 50,000 - 500,000 within 48 hours of claim.
- The cover can also be extended to the spouse, children & parents/parents-in-law.
- Age limit at entry- 18- 60 years
- Can also cover:
- Your spouse aged 18 - 65 years.
- Your children aged 1 month - 18 years.
- School-going children above 18 years, and not older than 24 (years may be covered, subject to proof of school attendance. Children covered up to their 21st birthday, or 25th Birthday if unmarried & full-time student)
Receive payment within 48 hours of claim.
Whole Family Protection
Extend your cover to protect your entire family .
Payment for unexpected eventualities.
None for accidental death .
- Death due to illness: 1 month for Principal Member, Spouse & Children & 6 months for Parents/Parent-in-Law.
- Accidental Death: None
- Official Death notification from the Employer / Organization / Association
- Burial Permit
- Copy of the deceased member identification document – e.g. ID Copy, Birth Certificate Copy, etc
- Copy of the beneficiary (Payee) identification document
The client will complete a group proposal form for KYC purposes. The details required will include;
- Name of Employer / Organization / Association (Must be registered)
- Membership Data – Name & Date of Birth of the Principal Members / at least 10 Principal Members
- Where cover is extended to dependents – Name, Date of Birth & relationship to the Principal Member
- Desired benefit levels
Group Life is a cover usually taken out by an employer or an organization to cover the lives of its employees or its members as a group. The benefit is payable on the death from either accident or natural causes.
Group Credit Life
Group Credit Life is a protection cover purchased by a financier such as a Bank or a Micro Finance in the event that customers are not able to meet their loan repayment obligation either due to loss of life, become permanently disabled, diagnosed with a critical illness or loss of income through retrenchment and other reasons.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we'll help you get the correct solution that fits your needs. Provide us with your phone number and we will call you right back.